The Johannesburg Holocaust & Genocide Centre dedicates its work to Holocaust, genocide and human rights education.
Our services include:
- Education workshops for educators and learners
- Temporary Exhibitions such as, Anne Frank- A History for Today and The Holocaust – Lessons for Humanity
- Special educational events aimed at highlighting commemoration dates e.g. the United Nations commemoration for victims of the Holocaust (27 January), the 1994 Rwanda Genocide (7 April), Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom Ha'Shoah, 27 Nissan) and Kristallnacht (9 November), to name a few
- Diversity management workshops and public speaking engagements in response to requests from schools and organisations
- Partnering on study tours to Poland and Rwanda
Back to Our Centre